Sat, 19 Oct|
Harsheel's Family Home
Harsheel's Bridal Shower | Petite Cake Decorating Workshop
Join Harsheel as she celebrates the lead up to her big day with a cake decorating workshop. It's a great chance to hang out, have a good time and unleash your creativity in good company.
Time & Location
19 Oct 2019, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Harsheel's Family Home, 54 Buruda St, Mayfield West NSW 2304, Australia
The perfect accompaniment to any celebration, this workshop will give you a taste of the art of cake decorating. Designed for bridal showers, kitchen teas, birthdays or special occasions of any kind, this workshop will take you through the steps of decorating a Petite Cake, sending everyone home with their own unique creation.
In 2 fun-filled hours you will:
- Learn to fill, stack and cover your petite cakes;
- Discover how to decorate your cake using fresh flowers, décor and embellishments.
What you get:
- Up to 2 hours of workshop time.
- Petite 4" cake baked and prepped for decorating.
- Frosting and fillings to build your own cake flavour.
- Floral décor and embellishments to unleash your creativity.
- All the tools you need for decorating supplied for use on the day.
- Packaging to take your petite cake home.
- Workshop set up and clean up included (additional 30-45 minutes before and after the workshop).
Time For Celebration - Admit 1
The perfect accompaniment to any celebration, this workshop will give you a taste of the art of cake decorating as you celebrate this special occasion.