Sat, 17 Aug|
Oh That Be Good HQ
AUGUST | Session 1 | In Good Company | Petite Cake Decorating Workshop & Tea
Join me as I share my love of baking and give you a taste of the art of cake decorating over tea. It's a great chance to hang out, have a good time and unleash your creativity in good company.
Time & Location
17 Aug 2019, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Oh That Be Good HQ, Hornsby, Sydney, 2077.
Enjoy a catered high tea with a selection of locally curated treats as you spend time with Afra and learn to decorate your Petite Cake. This workshop is designed for small groups, so everyone gets plenty of help. Bring a few friends along or swing by to meet new people over a cuppa and cake.
In 2.5 fun-filled hours you will:
- Learn to fill, stack and cover your petite cakes;
- Discover how to decorate your cake using fresh flowers, décor and embellishments.
- Feast on a delectable high tea.
What you get:
- High tea made up of locally curated treats*.
- Up to 2 hours of workshop time.
- Petite 4" cake baked and prepped for decorating.
- Frosting and fillings to build your own cake flavour.
- Floral décor and embellishments to unleash your creativity.
- All the tools you need for decorating supplied for use on the day.
- Packaging to take your petite cake home.
Menu: the menu will consist of seasonal treats made by Oh That Be Good and sourced through local artisans. There will be a grazing platter accompanied with a selection of sweets, savouries and non-alcoholic beverages.
Venue: this workshop is held at Oh That Be Good HQ. The address and details of the venue will be provided with your ticket upon confirmation of your booking.
Questions or Comments? Contact Afra on email@example.com.
Booking conditions: By booking a workshop with Oh That Be Good, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
* Special dietary requirements welcome | Photos for illustration purposes only.
Time For Tea & Cake - Admit 1
Enjoy a catered high tea with a selection of locally curated treats as you spend time with Afra and learn to decorate your Petite Cake.