In Good Company | Petite Cake Decorating Workshop & Tea
Time & Location
Enjoy a catered high tea with a selection of locally curated treats as you spend time with Afra and learn to decorate your Petite Cake. This workshop is designed for small groups, so everyone gets plenty of help. Bring a few friends along or swing by to meet new people over a cuppa and cake.
In 2.5 fun-filled hours you will:
- Learn to fill, stack and cover your petite cakes;
- Discover how to decorate your cake using fresh flowers, décor and embellishments.
- Feast on a delectable high tea.
What you get:
- High tea made up of locally curated treats*.
- Up to 2 hours of workshop time.
- Petite 4" cake baked and prepped for decorating.
- Frosting and fillings to build your own cake flavour.
- Floral décor and embellishments to unleash your creativity.
- All the tools you need for decorating.
- Packaging to take your petite cake home.
Menu: the menu will consist of seasonal treats made by Oh That Be Good and sourced through local artisans. We are working hard to finalise the artisans for this event. There will be a grazing platter accompanied with a selection of sweets, savouries and non-alcoholic beverages. We will update you as soon as we can.
Venue: this workshop is held at Oh That Be Good HQ. The address and details of the venue will be provided with your ticket upon confirmation of your booking.
Questions or Comments? Contact Afra on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking conditions: By booking a workshop with Oh That Be Good, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
* Special dietary requirements welcome | Photos for illustration purposes only.
- Time For Tea & Cake - Admit 1$120$1200$0