Sat, 07 Mar|
Te Tuhi - Pakuranga
March | New Zealand| In Good Company | Petite Cake Decorating Workshop & Tea
Join me in Auckland as I share my love of baking and give you a taste of the art of cake decorating over tea. It's a great chance to hang out, have a good time and unleash your creativity in good company.
Time & Location
07 Mar 2020, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Te Tuhi - Pakuranga, 13 Reeves Rd, Pakuranga, Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand.
In Good Company is making it's debut in Auckland and I would love to see you there! Come and get a taste of the Oh That Be Good workshop experience in this place I call home, surrounded by people that inspired this journey. Enjoy a catered high tea with a selection of locally curated treats as you learn to decorate your Petite Cake. This workshop is designed for small groups, so everyone gets plenty of help. Bring a few friends along or swing by to meet new people over a cuppa and cake.
In 2.5 fun-filled hours you will:
- Learn to fill, stack and cover your petite cakes;
- Discover how to decorate your cake using fresh flowers, décor and embellishments.
- Feast on a delectable high tea.
What you get:
- High tea made up of locally curated treats*.
- Up to 2 hours of workshop time.
- Petite 4" cake baked and prepped for decorating.
- Frosting and fillings to build your own cake flavour.
- Floral décor and embellishments to unleash your creativity.
- All the tools you need for decorating supplied for use on the day.
- Packaging to take your petite cake home.
Tickets: From $125 NZD available to purchase through Humanitix.
Time: Session 1: 10:00am| Session 2: 2:00pm
Menu: the menu will consist of seasonal treats made by Oh That Be Good and sourced through local artisans. There will be a grazing platter accompanied with a selection of sweets, savouries and non-alcoholic beverages.
Venue: this workshop will be held at Te Tuhi Art Gallery, 13 Reeves Rd, Pakuranga, Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand. Free parking is available behind the gallery.
Questions or Comments? Contact Afra on email@example.com.
Booking conditions: By booking a workshop with Oh That Be Good, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions. * Special dietary requirements welcome | Photos for illustration purposes only.