May | Mother Knows Best 3| In Good Company | Petite Cake Decorating Workshop & Tea (3)
Time & Location
Mother Knows Best
Gift your loved one a product of your creativity this Mother's day, or better yet bring them along for a date with cake. Whether growing a bun in the oven, raising little humans or figuring out their big ones; all parents deserve a little spoiling. Make it extra special with Oh That Be Good.
This May workshop is not restricted to the celebration of Mother's day alone. Come along even if you just want cake and good company. Simply let us know if you are bringing along someone to celebrate Mother's day and we will throw in some special treats to mark the occassion.
Want to bring your child along for a mother-child date? For the afternoon workshop only, children aged 10-12 get a single layer of cake to decorate along with you at $85 per child attending. All children must be accompanied with a paying adult. Teenagers aged 13 and above will enjoy the whole experience; so a standard ticket can be purchased for them at any session.
Enjoy a catered high tea with a selection of locally curated treats as you spend time with Afra and learn to decorate your Petite Cake. This workshop is designed for small groups, so everyone gets plenty of help. Bring a few friends along or swing by to meet new people over a cuppa and cake. It's a great chance to hang out, have a good time and unleash your creativity in good company.
In 2.5 fun-filled hours you will:
- Learn to fill, stack and cover your petite cakes;
- Discover how to decorate your cake using fresh flowers, décor and embellishments.
- Feast on a delectable high tea.
What you get:
- High tea made up of locally curated treats*.
- Up to 2 hours of workshop time.
- Petite 4" cake baked and prepped for decorating.
- Frosting and fillings to build your own cake flavour.
- Floral décor and embellishments to unleash your creativity.
- All the tools you need for decorating supplied for use on the day.
- Packaging to take your petite cake home.
Menu: the menu will consist of seasonal treats made by Oh That Be Good and sourced through local artisans. There will be a grazing platter accompanied with a selection of sweets, savouries and non-alcoholic beverages.
Venue: this workshop is held at Oh That Be Good HQ. The address and details of the venue will be provided with your ticket upon confirmation of your booking.
Questions or Comments? Contact Afra on email@example.com.
Booking conditions: By booking a workshop with Oh That Be Good, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
* Special dietary requirements welcome | Photos for illustration purposes only.
- Time For Tea & Cake - Admit 1$125$1250$0
- Time For Tea & Cake - Child$85$850$0
- Add a Cake Topper$10$100$0