SEPTEMBER | Session 1 | In Good Company | Petite Cake Decorating Workshop & Tea
Time & Location
Enjoy a catered high tea with a selection of locally curated treats as you spend time with Afra and learn to decorate your Petite Cake. This workshop is designed for small groups, so everyone gets plenty of help. Bring a few friends along or swing by to meet new people over a cuppa and cake.
In 2.5 fun-filled hours you will:
- Learn to fill, stack and cover your petite cakes;
- Discover how to decorate your cake using fresh flowers, décor and embellishments.
- Feast on a delectable high tea.
What you get:
- High tea made up of locally curated treats*.
- Up to 2 hours of workshop time.
- Petite 4" cake baked and prepped for decorating.
- Frosting and fillings to build your own cake flavour.
- Floral décor and embellishments to unleash your creativity.
- All the tools you need for decorating supplied for use on the day.
- Packaging to take your petite cake home.
Menu: the menu will consist of seasonal treats made by Oh That Be Good and sourced through local artisans. There will be a grazing platter accompanied with a selection of sweets, savouries and non-alcoholic beverages.
Venue: this workshop is held at Oh That Be Good HQ. The address and details of the venue will be provided with your ticket upon confirmation of your booking.
Bring A Bloke: we are springing into something fun for our September workshops at Oh That Be Good. With Father's day being a central theme of the month and everyone thinking of the special men in their lives; I would love to extend an invite for you to 'Bring A Bloke' along to an In Good Company workshop this September (or October, or November if you prefer). Dates for the rest of the year have been released.
My dad was the flint that lit the flame of my journey with cakes. He broke all the stereotypes of his time as he went to uni in his 50s and learnt the art of baking. My sister, Saarah and I are incredibly proud of him and we figured there will be plenty of men in your life too that would be worth sharing a moment of creativity and connection with.
So bring them along to Oh That Be Good HQ, and join us for a cake decorating workshop. It can be a father, a partner, a best friend, a brother, a son - we really don't mind! We will do our bit to make the day extra special as you all unleash your creativity over cake.
Questions or Comments? Contact Afra on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking conditions: By booking a workshop with Oh That Be Good, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
* Special dietary requirements welcome | Photos for illustration purposes only.
- Sold OutTime For Tea & Cake - Admit 1$125$1250$0
- Add a Cake Topper$10$100$0